Come join us with other ladies for a long table paddock lunch workshop day as we teach you all about the art of getting organised, in the beautiful Meelon. Learn the secrets as we teach you how to get your life in order.
Meet Jo Lee-Steer....a super organised mum who runs a bunting business, ‘The Paddock Rose’, a large house & a heavy social/travel calender. Join 12 other ladies in a farmhouse setting, in learning the Bullet Journalling method followed by a casual long table lunch of regional produce, a glass of chilled bubbles and amidst beautiful ladies & scenery.
Whether you've ever dreamed of getting on top of total mess in your head, or you just want to learn another skill for a feather in your cap, need to take charge of your life again or you just love chats, good food and meeting new people, this course is for you.
- · Farm experience at Pemberly Homestead in a quiet location in Meelon (just outside of Pinjarra)
- · Informal session of the Art of Bullet Journalling
- · Workbook & Pen & Notes
- · Learn the art of prioritising & getting organised & sticking to a system.
- · Be treated to a light morning tea, a long table lunch & glass of bubbly.
- opportunity to sample local & farm artisan goodies
- · Enjoy the serenity of being hosted by Kate at Pemberly Homestead, with many chances to ask questions & socialise with other like-minded ladies.
Workshop runs from 10.00 -2.00 on the 24th March. Tickets are a tiny $60 and payable on the day. To secure your position or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.